Pilot radio Russia

Music plays in the style of pop Quick Overview: Radiovolna "Pilot" from Tver, and live broadcasts the best songs of the past decade, with an emphasis on the work of pop artists, you will hear the hits of both domestic and foreign. Radio Player for mobile devices and tablets iOS & Android
Pilot radio.
based on 12580 votes. 1 user reviews.
Radio station Pilot radio live

Listening to the Pilot radio

Description Pilot radio

"Pilot" - City radio station from Tver, which has its origins in 1994. Wave began its existence under the name "M-Radio -Tver." Since 2007, the station conducts its broadcasting under the new brand.

Listen to the radio pilot in Tver possible 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the frequency 102,7 FM.
Station strictly adheres to the musical entertainment format. Music occupies 80% of the ether, the remaining 20 % takes information broadcast.

Musical content corresponds to the term contemporary music for adults: the air best songs of the last decade, with an emphasis on the work of pop artists. On the radio, you can listen to the pilot hits both domestic and foreign.

 The information content of the wave is focused on a report important news that are of interest to local residents. In addition, there is also not forget to mention the principal or just interesting news of the country and the world. Often live radio pilot can hear reports from the field correspondents, as well as a discussion of urban issues with experts and celebrity guests station.

In addition to news groups, in the data portion of ether also hold multiple transmissions. As it is a good radio, Pilot FM has in its repertoire morning show "Peep Show" program at the request of "Hour of desire", "WeekEnd and Dinner FM", own hit parade of the best songs of the week "Pilot Rating " and about 20 unique copyright transfers and interest groups listener.

Listen to radio online, you can pilot on BestRadio.fm - a unique online radio resource, which combines excellent audio quality, ease and pleasantness interface to communicate with other users of our site chatting, who also love to listen to online radio stations.

16.10.2017 Pilot radio TVER — RU
Слухати Тверське радіо Пілот - українською
Слушать Pilot radio - на русском

Broadcast Pilot radio info

To read the information from the stream radio channel, click the check button.

Help us improve the radio, let us know if the radio station has stopped broadcasting.
What you need:
1. Select the name of the radio with the country.
2. Press Ctrl + Enter
3. Enter a few words for your comment.
4. Click - Send.

Communicate or send a message by radiostation Pilot radio

Copyright 2008 - 2020 — BestRadio.FM Radio listen online Monday September 21, 2020